The sanctuary of Kaveira, in northeastern Lemnos, is one of the most important archaeological sites, excavated by the Italian Archaeological School between the years 1937-1991. He belonged administratively to Hephaestia which was the center of the worship of Hephaestus and the main city of the island. The sanctuary, which experienced its greatest prosperity in the 3 rd century BC, developed on two levels and has three building phases, Archaic, Hellenistic and Late-Roman. Its buildings are located in two small flowers, shaped on the slope of the low hill that descends sharply into the sea forming cape “Chloe”. On the side of the land, the precinct of the sanctuary runs through the ridge, while on the side of the sea, the area is protected from strong winds. The work included in this project will upgrade the monument and make it readable and understandable to the general public. The infrastructure for disabled people will make the site accessible for the first time by people with disabilities. Educational programs, audio guided tours and supervisory material will help the exploitation of the site and its visibility to the visitors.After the tradition of the project, the site will be accessible and open to the general public, and will be kept by permanent prison staff, who for many years have been serving in the archaeological site of the sanctuary of Kaveira, although the creation of at least one more post of prison staff is considered necessary. At the same time, the annual maintenance of the site, which will be required for the building residues of the ceremonies, accompanying buildings, windscreens, and the wall, will be carried out by the permanent maintainers serving at the Ephorate of Antiquities of Lesvos. Also, the permanent workers of the Ephorate of Antiquities of Lesvos will ensure the cleaning, deforestation and beauty of the archaeological site.